PCS Asbestos Consultants Limited provides its corporate customers with independent specialist advice and solutions for all aspects of asbestos management.
We do not have ownership links or financial interests with asbestos removal contractors ensuring our asbestos management advice is always impartial. This taken together with our sole and specialist focus on asbestos management is the key to our delivery of effective asbestos risk management to our corporate customers.
Our experienced and qualified team can:
- Provide effective economic on-site management solutions to assist you to manage your asbestos risk
- Where remedial work is required, advise on a practical and effective solutions taking account of your business requirements and future plans
- Put in place ‘smart’ procurement of licensed contractors and UKAS accredited testing laboratories to undertake the required works
- Conduct a commercial oversight of the remediation works to ensure costs are controlled to provide an economic outcome
- We will liaise with the the asbestos removal contractor and the UKAS accredited testing laboratory to make sure the work is performed efficiently and with the minimum disturbance to the your business
- We will use our extensive asbestos industry experience and expertise to protect you against spurious additional works and claims.